Ways To Serve
Our vision is to love God, love people, and to serve others. God has called us all to serve in some capacity. We strive to be contributors and not just consumers.
Here are some ways to become a Servant Leader:
1. Attend Jump Start
2. Discover your unique temperament and spiritual gifts.
3. Discover the different ministries and places to serve at Mercy Church.
4. Fill out the Servant Leader and Background Check forms.
5. Contact the ministry leader(s) via email and let them know you are interested in joining their team. Also, feel free to ask them any questions that you may have.
6. Depending on the area of ministry, additional training may be required. If so, you will train and learn the ministry under a ministry leader.
7. Start serving!